Shipping methods offered during checkout may vary based upon the shipping address provided. All domestic orders are shipped via Federal Express. We do not ship to PO Boxes at this time. Please see below for the shipping charges and estimated time of delivery per shipping method, within the continental US. Please note that due to safeguards in place at our distribution facility to protect against Covid-19, shipments may be delayed by 2-3 business days.
Arrives 3-7 business days after processing if placed by 1PM EST.
Arrives 2 business days after processing if placed by 12PM EST.
Arrives the next business day after processing if placed by 12PM EST.
Shipment of Order
All purchases from cushnie.com are made in accordance with the Terms and Conditions found on the website. Upon delivery of your items to the carrier, you will assume risk of loss as well as ownership of items purchased through the website, and you will be responsible for filing any claims with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments.
To ensure that your order is delivered and received safely, we strongly recommend selecting the shipping method that requires a signature at time of delivery. You may choose to waive the signature requirement per order, but you should be aware that if you choose this option that you are releasing Cushnie and the carrier from any responsibility for the package. Please note that signature requirements cannot be altered once the item is in transit.
Refusal of Delivery
If you refuse delivery of an order you've placed, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
Once your order has shipped, we will send you an email confirmation that includes the FedEx tracking number for your package.
Cushnie is pleased to partner with Zonos to service our international customers. We offer FedEx International Services — available shipping options and prices in local currency will be shown at checkout. A tracking number for your order will be provided via email at the time of dispatch from our warehouse. Shipping rates are determined by the quantity of items, the weight of the order, and destination address, and are calculated at checkout.
Cushnie is not responsible for any duties or taxes incurred. Duties and taxes are listed and paid at checkout based on the item(s) ordered and the destination country. Please visit our Policies page for more information on the terms and conditions associated with Zonos.
We hope that you are happy with all of your Cushnie purchases, but if you are not, we will gladly accept a return within 14 days from the date you received your order. Please note that sale and markdown items can be returned unless marked “Final Sale”. All items marked “Final Sale” are final sale and may not be returned. Returns and exchanges for items marked “Final Sale” will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
Return shipping for eligible items is complimentary. Original shipping fees are only refunded in the case of faulty items. See below for our policy on faulty items. Please ensure your items are returned new, unused and with all Cushnie tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
To initiate your return, please email us at email@example.com.
Your refund will be credited to the original payment method used to place the order. You will receive an email once your return has been processed. Please allow up to 20 business days for returns processing. Due to varying processing times between payment providers, once your return has been processed, your refund may take up to an additional 10 business days to appear on your statement.
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience simple and enjoyable. We monitor the number of returns made by customers, and continued returns will be flagged and potentially refused at our discretion or lead to the closure of your cushnie.com account.
Your purchase should be sent back to us within the 14 days of receiving your order. Returns after this period are accepted at the discretion of Cushnie.
Please take care trying on items as all products must be returned in a new and unused condition with all Cushnie tags still attached. Swimsuits and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip.
Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If your item is faulty when you receive it, you may return it for a refund by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please return any faulty item to us within 14 days of the day you received the item.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com. Refund amounts for returned items will be credited to you by our partner Zonos in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order. All returned items must comply with our standard return policy. Please note that it may take 2-3 business days to process and provide an international return shipping label.
We accept the following forms of payment:
· American Express
· Diners Club
· Shop Pay
· Apple Pay
· Google Pay
Your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
To register for a PayPal account, visit www.paypal.com
We accept most credit cards with an international billing address. Please refer to International Shipping for more information on shipping outside the United States.
Afterpay · Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use Afterpay?
· Shop Cushnie.com as usual, and choose “Afterpay” as your payment method at checkout. If you’ve used Afterpay before, simply log in to your Afterpay account and complete your order. If you are a first time user for Afterpay, please register and provide your payment details.
What products are not eligible for Afterpay?
· At this time, preorder items are not eligible for Afterpay. If your order includes both available and preorder items, your order will not be eligible for Afterpay. If you would like to use Afterpay for the available item(s) and an alternative payment method for the preorder item(s), please place two separate orders.
Can I use Afterpay if I am an International Customer?
· At this time, Afterpay is only available to customers with a US billing address. Customers with international billing addresses will not be able to create an Afterpay account.
How does the Afterpay payment schedule work?
· Afterpay requires four payment installments over a period of eight weeks. You will be required to make the first payment installment at the time of purchase. Three remaining installment payments are then deducted automatically from your selected payment method every two weeks. You can log in to your Afterpay account at anytime to view your payment schedule or make a payment before the next due date. If you make an early payment, Afterpay will adjust your amount owed accordingly.
What if I can't pay an Afterpay installment?
· If you do not make a payment when it is due, late fees may apply. Please visit Afterpay’s website for more information. https://www.afterpay.com/purchase-payment-agreement
When will my order be delivered if I use Afterpay?
· Afterpay orders are delivered within our standard shipping timeframes. Please visit our Shipping page for more details.
Is there a limit to how much I can spend on a single Afterpay transaction?
· At this time, you can use Afterpay as a payment option for transaction up to $3,500 on our website. If you would like to place an order above $3,500, please use one of our alternative payment methods.
How do I return or exchange an item purchased with Afterpay?
· Afterpay returns follow our standard return process. Please visit our Returns page for more details. Afterpay will be notified of your return and refund payment accordingly. If you have a question or concern about your Afterpay order, please contact Afterpay support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
*Afterpay accepts Visa and MasterCard only. Must be 18 years or older and have a valid email address and US mobile phone number to sign up.
** You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees apply. Estimated payment amounts shown on product pages exclude taxes and shipping charges, which are added at checkout. Please visit Afterpay for complete terms: https://www.afterpay.com/terms-of-service
Using a Promotional Code
When we have special offers that can be applied to your order, we will provide a promotional code. In order to take advantage of these promotions, you must enter the promotional code in the space provided on the Shopping Bag page (found in the lower left-hand corner) and click the "Apply" button. The value of the promotion will be applied to your order at checkout and will not appear on a line-item basis.
State laws require that we charge applicable sales tax on orders shipped to New York and New Jersey.
Your transaction will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details and received credit authorization.
Cushnie uses secure server software over a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) line to protect credit card information. All personal and credit card information is encrypted so that that it cannot be read as it travels to an ordering system. Once it is received, it is stored in a location not accessible via the Internet.
You will receive an order-confirmation email once your order has been submitted into our system and payment has been authorized (this may take up to 15 minutes).